I know you all could care less but I had to say it! It's been like five years we've takin a back seat to the Colts, but not in 08!!!
Next thing up is getting home field through out the playoffs.
I know you all could care less but I had to say it! It's been like five years we've takin a back seat to the Colts, but not in 08!!!
Next thing up is getting home field through out the playoffs.
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Your Right no one cares quit posting dumb [censored] on the Forum.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Get over it...
BTW I'll post whatever I feel like posting!
I know you are a Titan fan inside, it's ok you can tell the world...
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
he's got a point... not you knight, but the other guy..
Arizona also won their conference today.. with the Jets loss, the Patriots are about to win their conference too...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he's got a point... not you knight, but the other guy..
Arizona also won their conference today.. with the Jets loss, the Patriots are about to win their conference too...</div></div>
Don't forget about the dolphins...
And why shouldn't I be happy about Tennessee winning the South today? Its been along time coming!!!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Because you post on here when no one wants to read that crap,It is getting really old every week posting like this is a titans forum,Go Talk to your little buddies and on your Titans Board.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Bookmarks